Types of Life Insurance
- Term Life - Provides coverage for a specified term of years for a specified premium. Does not accumulate cash value.
- Whole Life - Level premium and level coverage. Has cash value.
- Universal Life - Combines flexible premium and adjustable life policy in which the owner may modify premium payments based on changing needs & circumstances.
- Variable Life - Level Premiums allows owner to allocate the cash value of policy to a variety of investement accounts.
- Variable Universal Life - Combines the features of variable life insurance and universal life insurance under the same contract. Premiums and benefits are adjustable by the owner.